As a professional painting company, we know that we have a responsibility to deliver quality services to our clients throughout San Francisco and East Bay areas. At the same time, we also have a responsibility to be as friendly to the environment as possible, making wise decisions that offer long-term, global benefits. In an industry known for large vans, trucks, and less than eco-friendly products, we believe that every positive change we can make is essential.
Making Progress, One Change at a Time
In order to stay true to our commitment to quality, efficiency, and environmentally-friendly standards, we have made a number of upgrades to our practices. These include:
- We drive fuel-efficient vehicles rather than bulkier vans and trucks
- Our personnel carpool just as often as possible
- Leftover paint is given to local charities rather than being simply disposed of or going to waste
- Our office has a strategic recycling plan in place
- We use low-VOC paint products that emit a drastically reduced number of volatile organic compounds during the application and drying process
We appreciate our team and their commitment to these efforts. They make our plans and strategies an active component of the MB Jessee culture.