What does it take to paint an HOA?
Anyone with a brush and a ladder (or even a kitchen chair) can paint a bedroom. Of course, doing a truly great job takes more equipment and expertise than that. But painting an HOA, well, that takes you to a whole new category of work!
Here at MB JESSEE, we are experienced and prepared to paint HOA’s, apartments, condos and all kinds of multi-unit housing. But what kind of company does it take to do this well? Here are just a few things we need to excel at to make this happen:
- Flexibility to work around the needs of the HOA. We will work whenever it suits you, including nights, weekends, or whenever it suits your situation.
- Solid commitment to timetables. Property managers can count on us to show up when we say we’ll be there, and get the project done by the agreed-upon date.
- Reliable company infrastructure. We have the manpower and equipment to tackle large-scale jobs effectively in a reasonable amount of time.
- Green practices and Zero-VOC paints. We take care to protect the air quality for your residents by using Low-VOC or Zero-VOC paints upon request. No odors, ready for immediate occupancy!
- Excellent communication. We are careful to work closely with facility managers to keep everyone on the same page. You and your HOA residents need to know what to expect!
- Safety and cleanliness. Nobody wants a careless commercial painter! We make sure that all of our painters are thoroughly trained in safety practices, and we ensure those practices are followed carefully. The safety of your residents and facilities is of the utmost importance to us.
So what kinds of services do we offer for painting HOA’s and other residential facilities?
- Interior Painting (including touch up)
- Exterior Painting (including fences, decks, rails, etc.)
- Pressure Washing
- Parking Lot Striping
- Concrete Floor Coatings
- Maintenance Painting
MB JESSEE is one of the San Francisco Bay Area’s most trusted painting contractors, for both commercial and residential painting. We work in Contra Costa, Hillsborough, Pacific Heights, Oakland Hills, Piedmont and the nearby communities.Visit MB Jessee's profile on Pinterest.