Exterior Church Painting In Berkeley
Did you happen to catch the article we shared last month, featuring our work in the historic St. Joseph the Worker Church in Berkeley? If you missed it, take a closer look right here.
It was such a pleasure to paint this exquisite sanctuary!
We’re thrilled to share that Pastor Kenneth invited us to continue our work outside, finishing a large-scale exterior painting update. We have the full transformation (so far!) in the album below, but here’s a closer look at a few of the key details.
What’s Involved in Church Painting Services?
Painting a church calls for a unique blend of large-scale capabilities and fine attention to detail. As a commercial painting company with decades of experience providing high-end house painting, we know how to juggle these extremes.
In other words, we can efficiently paint a huge amount of real estate, but we also offer the high-end, detailed touches that our clients look for. Quality and quantity don’t need to be mutually exclusive.
In this case, our services included:
- Careful project planning and coordination
- In-depth surface preparation and repairs
- Extensive scaffolding, allowing our painters to safely finish the high-altitude painting involved
- Being a historic church, we also had to carefully evaluate and consider the surfaces we painted, and that informed every step of the approach we took
What Else Sets Our Bay Area Church Painting Services Apart?
- Our large, in-house team of uniformed painters
- Handling all necessary permits
- Flexible scheduling to meet your needs
- Lead-safe certified
- Fully licensed and insured
- Neat, respectful job sites
- Clear communication
- We deliver on-time, every time