Hiring Resource Coordinator !
The Resource Coordinator provides administrative support to the Production Department, actively coordinating with clients to prepare them for production. Promotes employee retention by advocating for our employees. Tracks employee growth and development for future promotions and career opportunities.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maximizing production schedule output requires that you regularly identify and communicate gaps and opportunities in availability to our Sales team, while balancing our production team resources through the management of variables such as weather, staffing, and multi-team coordination.
- Help in employees advocate, implement training and development
- Establishes and maintains team procedures that support the smooth flow of project/offerings scheduling implementations and communications to the field team.
- Accurately and timely document, update and complete all assigned tasks associated with the support and administration activities within your assigned customer base, contact client as needed.
- Assisting in the hiring and onboarding process, including recruitment, calling the candidates, verifying the work history and references, ensuring all necessary paperwork is properly filled out, explaining the employee handbook and benefits to new hires.
- Assist with communication to field employees, including but not limited to general messages, upcoming events, training classes, employee file updates.
- Bilingual English and Spanish
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office and Excel
- Strong attention to detail and numbers
- Friendly Phone & Customer Service Skills
- Organizational, planning & time management skills
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- Punctuality and reliability
- Competent computer skills including MS Office or equivalent
Previous Phone/Scheduling Experience Preferred
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Job Type: Full time
- Compensation: $20 /Hour Plus Pay for performance after 3 months probation
- period based on related KPIs
- Kaiser Health Insurance offered after 60 days of hiring
- Retirement benefit (401K)