We're Hiring a Foreman! !
- $35-40/hr+ earning potential!
- Bonus programs!
- Medical/dental benefits... and more!
Are you ready to take your career to a whole new level? Are you ready to be valued (and paid) for your industry experience? Are you ready for awesome pay, benefits, and bonuses?
Then come be a leader at MB Jessee!
MB Jessee Painting, Inc. is now hiring professional, experienced Foreman with exceptional field knowledge, good communication skills to work directly with both clients and painters, and excellent attention to detail.
CAN YOU LEAD A TEAM?
- Efficiently carry out painting and paint related duties in a professional manner
- Ensure that all duties are carried out properly and within the timeframe prescribed by job sheets and field supervisor
- Ensure that the job is completed safely, on schedule, and that the customer is happy with the work performed
- Maintain safety and performance of every crew member
- Maintain attendance, appearance, and language of crew members
- Provide positive and constructive feedback on each crew member’s performance
- Train new hires according to New Hire Training Procedures
CAN YOU MANAGE A JOB SITE?
- Properly complete all paperwork associated with a job in a timely manner
- Attend Tuesday morning Operations meetings
- Maintain proper use of equipment and vehicles
- Maintain and have present MSDS Books in every day
- Keep job site signs on all current jobs, and return them after job completion
- Order materials as needed for each job (with office approval)
- Manage daily customer expectations and concerns on the job-site
- Report concerns and/or problems to President of Management Team immediately
- It is the foreman’s responsibility to ensure that MB Jessee Painting receives payment in full on the last day of the job
- Sell Additional Work Orders (meet AWO Goals)
- Must have valid California driver’s license
- Be able to communicate in English
- Must pass our Painter’s Test (written and physical field test) with a score of 90%
- Must have desire to assist in managing crew members
- Should be ready according to Training Program
- Attend all safety and training seminars
- Must represent MB Jessee core values at all times
- Must be able to pass a background examination