Are you planning to remove wallpaper in your Bay Area home?
Perhaps a design choice no longer fits the space, or an outdated pattern needs to be replaced by a modern color. The key now is to pave the way for fresh style, and, when you partner with the right painting company, this can be an exciting process.
Your team at MB Jessee has extensive experience and skill in wallpaper removal; doesn’t your home deserve both?
Our Professional Wallpaper Removal Process
- We begin by scoring the paper, allowing the removal solution to permeate and loosen the adhesive underneath
- Next, we saturate the walls
- The wallpaper can then be carefully stripped, protecting the underlying surface
- We then clean and dry your walls
- Any necessary patching or repairs are completed
- The surface is ready for primer, paint, or paper!
Why Choose MB Jessee Painting for Your Bay Area Wallpaper Removal?
- We do not simply strip wallpaper but ensure that the wall is completely prepared for new paint or paper
- All adhesive residue is removed
- We protect your home from any moisture by laying plastic as needed
- Our craftsmen work in a neat, orderly, respectful way