Now Hiring a Bookkeeper! Come Join Our Team !
Are you a talented, hardworking, and detailed-oriented individual who is eager to work in an environment where you’re appreciated and recognized for your contributions? Do you enjoy working with numbers, spreadsheets, and QuickBooks? If this is you and you’re looking for a change, consider MB Jessee Painting. MB Jessee Painting is a fast-paced, growing company that provides exceptional customer service and value throughout the entire Bay area.
Your primary duties will involve bookkeeping in QuickBooks such as generating invoices, entering bills, entering payroll, and collections. After additional training, we also have you assist with monthly bank statement reconciliations and keep some financial reports up to date.
This is a full-time and immediate position. If you are a highly-organized person who can work effectively in a fast-paced environment, contact us ASAP.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Controlling Ap and Entering all invoices into QuickBooks
- Follow up on AR list and ensure that receivables are collected in a timely manner
- Create and submit customer invoices in accordance with contract requirements
- Keep accurate financial records and ledgers
- Entering new client’s and vendor info in the QuickBooks
- Entering payroll records
- Accept and classify bank transactions in QuickBooks Online daily
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Take ad-hoc requests from management and act quickly in critical situations.
- Degree in Accounting or equivalent work experience
- General understanding of accounting principles
- Full cycle accounting operation skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- A positive and collaborative attitude
- A proficiency in QuickBooks, Microsoft Excel, Word, MS Office
- Ability to work and meet deadlines
- Dependability and punctuality
- Organizational, planning & time management skills
- Punctuality and reliability
- Excellent customer service, oral and verbal communication skills
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Job Type: Full time
- Compensation: $25 - $30 /Hour
- Kaiser Health Insurance offered after 60 days of hiring
- Retirement benefit (401K)