Come Join Our Winning Sales Team!
MB Jessee Inc. Painting Company, the region’s most well respected and fastest growing painting company, is looking for an energetic and aggressive sales representative to work out of our Oakland office. For over 25 years MB Jessee Inc. has set the standard for quality and dependability. MB Jessee has distinguished itself as much more than just painters, and has become a true community partner, having been acknowledged for many years of community service and charitable painting projects. This is a career opportunity in a great working environment.
In this position, you’ll present accurate bids to fine homes and commercial properties in the Bay Area. You will interact closely with homeowners, contractors, designers and property managers. This is an opportunity for you if you are a goal-oriented individual with a passion for closing the deal. We will look for you to be involved in our business development, lead generation, and marketing programs. You will need to become a significant participant in community building and networking activities.
Are You a Qualified Candidate?
- You're considered a “can-do” person!
- You’re often considered daring, bold and gutsy
- You are a risk taker who likes to be seen as an individualist
- You are forward-looking, motivated, and competitive
- Your vision for results is one of your positive strengths
- You seek your own solutions to problems
- You are deadline conscious
- Many people see you as a self-starter dedicated to achieving results
- You are decisive and prefer to work for a decisive manager
- You value business relationships because you understand that they are the key to you achieving your results
If this sounds like you, we want to talk!
Excellent Pay and Benefits
Compensation will be performance driven with base salary, commission and monthly bonus potential. Paid time off, flexible scheduling, health insurance, and retirement benefits also available.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent computer skills
- At least two years of sales experience
- Industry knowledge a plus
- College graduates preferred
For more information about MB Jessee Inc, check out www.mbjessee.com
Compensation (Commission): $80,000.00 to $140,000.00 /year
Job Type: Full-time