Roof Coatings in San Francisco
We recently had the opportunity to provide extensive painting services for a commercial property in San Francisco, from trim and siding to wood repair. If you missed our article featuring the project, take a look here.
In addition to exterior painting, our team also applied a specialized roof coating, adding a crucial layer of protection to an extremely at-risk surface. Let’s take a closer look.
Why Apply a Roof Coating?
Property owners and managers know that your structure is only as protected as its weakest point, and that letting damage and decay take hold leads to increased expense and risk. Smart preventative maintenance, on the other hand, will protect your budget, investments, and overall property value.
Flat roofs are totally exposed to the elements, leaving environmental factors to take their inevitable toll. That’s where the right roof coating comes in.
What are the key benefits?
- First, the coating process offers an opportunity to inspect and evaluate the condition of your overall roof system
- Coatings add a durable layer of protection, shielding the materials underneath from UV and moisture damage
- Extends your roof’s lifespan
- A waterproof coating adds another barrier against moisture intrusion
- A high-performance coating is an investment in the future, minimizing the risk of leaks, damage, and avoidable maintenance expenses
What Can You Expect During the Roof Coating Process?
Just like painting, your roof coating application starts with thorough surface preparation, followed by a multi-stage process. We take the time to do it right, ensuring that your system is set up for success and will deliver the best performance and protection possible.
We also provide clear timelines, and deliver exactly as promised with your convenience and satisfaction as a driving priority. If you’d like to learn more or discuss your specific Bay Area roof coating needs, we’re here to help. Contact us today!