Exterior Painting in Berkeley, CA - What a Transformation!
What makes a paint job really exceptional? What’s the key to exterior paint longevity, allowing your surfaces to stand up for years and years versus flaking on the job after a year or two? Why does high-end painting cost more, and is it worth it?
These are all important questions to ask, and essential for many homeowners to wrestle through as they get into the house painting process.
The answer can be summed up neatly: attention to detail.
- Surface preparation
- Pairing the right products with the surface
- Really tuning in and hearing your needs, goals, and concerns
- Quality of application
- Care of your home and the environment
- A team of craftsmen that are dedicated and invested in their work
That’s where the real value lies.
Now, what does this actually look like? We’ll show you! Join us for a quick tour of this exterior painting project.
House Painting in Berkeley, CA - A Beautiful Finish for a Beautiful Home
Let's start with that essential prep we mentioned.
These initial steps included:
- Thoroughly masking and containing our work area
- Scraping and sanding, creating a receptive surface that guarantees secure primer and paint adhesion
- Priming the surface
- Patching final details on the surface that required it
- Spot priming repairs
- Final topcoats
We painted the shutters as well, creating a sharper contrast and stylish touch with the darker blue. This involved scraping, sanding, priming, new caulk, and then applying a sprayed finish. What do you think?
The Finished Product - Beautiful New Exterior Paint
Fresh, stylish, but also classic, this color scheme perfectly fits the timeless beauty of this Berkeley home. It was a pleasure to be trusted with the transformation.
If you have questions about your own house painting project here in the Bay Area, please contact us at MB Jessee Painting. It all starts with a friendly conversation!